A 22″ sporting contour Sauer & Sohn S100 Classic cold hammer dummy barrel is press-fit to the rifle’s round receiver, which is different from the usual threading process seen on most bolt action rifles. The muzzle is not threaded and is a target-crown style. Like many popular rifles today, the Sauer 100 Classic XT has a polymer buttstock with a detachable box magazine. A full-bore one-piece bolt with three register locks on the barrel extension. Release of bolt-on left side of receiver A Machine mounted raceway inserts between side bolts for delivery Bolt has two plunger-style ejectors and a slide plate extractor at the muzzle. At the same time, a coking indicator Red protrudes from the back of the bolt Has side slots.
The cartridges are housed in a rifle with a five-round step-feed magazine that fits a flash placed on top during use. The action is a push-feed design—dual-feed ramps within the barrel extension help guide cartridges into the chamber. To remove the magazine, it is necessary to press a spring-loaded button on the front of the magazine into a circular recess in the metal below. Buy Sauer & Sohn S100 Cherokee 6.5 Creedmoor Bolt Action Rifle 22″ online.
Specifications and Features:
- Sauer & Sohn 100 Classic S1W65P
- bolt action rifle
- 6.5 PRC (Perfect Rifle Cartridge)
- Four rounds
- Detachable box magazine
- 24.5″ cold hammer dummy Sauer cannon with 1:8 twist
- Three trunnion bolt heads with 60 degrees bolt elevation
- Remington uses 700 range bases
- Ever Rest Action Bedding
- three-position safety
- Single-stage adjustable trigger from 2.2 to 4.2 lbs.
- Beechwood stock with a neutral tone
- Dark stained cylinder head with blood finish
- Overall length 44.5.”
- Weight 6.7 pounds